The Bay St. George Chamber of Commerce have established many goals and objectives they follow for the benefit of businesses and the community.
- To promote and improve trade and commerce, and the economic, civic and social welfare of the Bay St. George area of Western Newfoundland.
- To initiate and promote business exchange and development for the benefit of members.
- To provide leadership that gives business a strong and collective voice.
- To provide, communicate and co-ordinate business information of interest to members.
- To participate in the development of public policy as it affects economic growth and development of Bay St. George and region by providing a voice in important issues through active membership.