Through the strength of its members, the BSGCC acts as a remarkable concentration of resources from which new ideas are created and potential business opportunities are identified.
- Encourages members to participate in luncheons, seminars, and workshops.
- Provides a means by which views may be voiced on local developments and programs that may affect regional businesses.
- Serves as a unified voice for business to government and actively participates in meetings with municipal, provincial and federal officials.
- Provides an active voice in important community issues.
- Maintains memberships with the NLCC (NL Chamber of Commerce) and the ACC (Atlantic Chamber of Commerce).
- Have linkage to the BSGCC website.
- Have an opportunity to serve on committees that deal directly with community issues.
- Receive reduced rates for participation in the Chamber activities, including the annual Golf Tournament, and other Chamber events.
As well, Members of the BSGCC can take advantage of the Atlantic Chamber of Commerce Benefits:
- First Data Merchant Services:Available to all chambers of commerce and boards of trade in Atlantic Canada, this new program provides, among other benefits
- exclusive and competitive rates for their members
- access to a variety of products to meet the challenging needs of merchants
- single resource for all program information
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, home-based business or part of a larger firm, benefits are a very important part of your financial security. The Chambers Plan creates a solid foundation for that security, based on a benefit program designed specifically for small-business owners, just like you.
- Worldwide Travel Discount Program
- ACC’s private-label discount hotel and car rental booking services.
- This exclusive, password-protected service offers discounts as high as 50%, and averages 10-20% savings below market on virtually all hotels and car rentals around the world.
- The program provides the best worldwide inventory, availability and rate-type options at over 100,000 hotel properties, and over 800 car rental suppliers at over 30,000 locations worldwide