Congratulations to Christine O’Brien, owner of Susannah Rose Quilt Patch on being the recipient of last years Leo Bruce Award.
Nomination Deadline: Wednesday, October 12th, 2022
Eligibility: The nominee must be a member in good standing with the Bay St. George Chamber of Commerce – or any local area business
Nomination Procedure: Any person may nominate an eligible business by completing the attached form.
Selection Procedure: The Board of Directors of the BSG Chamber of Commerce will appoint a Selection Committee to review nominations and to determine the award recipient. The decision of the selection committee is final.
Criteria: The following criteria describe key factors which will be used to measure the accomplishment of the nominee:
- Excels in all areas of business and shows leadership within the Bay St. George region.
- Assumes the risk of a business venture
- Is motivated and growth oriented
- Is involved in community
- Takes pride in community
- Demonstrates good business ethics
- Provides a consistent, high quality product/service
- Provides customer satisfaction
- Is innovative
- Supports local suppliers (where applicable)
- Has had and continues to have a positive impact upon the Bay St. George economy
- Has been a successful entrepreneur for a minimum of 5 years
Link for Application: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d2a593c7-ea8b-3b48-bbb1-6165cbe67477
Please email to: email@example.com