Nomination Deadline: Wednesday, October 13th, 2021
Eligibility: The nominee must be a member in good standing with the Bay St. George Chamber of Commerce – or any local area business
Nomination Procedure: Any person may nominate an eligible business by completing the attached form.
Selection Procedure: The Board of Directors of the BSG Chamber of Commerce will appoint a Selection Committee to review nominations and to determine the award recipient. The decision of the selection committee is final.
Criteria: The following criteria describe key factors which will be used to measure the accomplishment of the nominee:
- Excels in all areas of business and shows leadership within the Bay St. George region.
- Assumes the risk of a business venture
- Is motivated and growth oriented
- Is involved in community
- Takes pride in community
- Demonstrates good business ethics
- Provides a consistent, high quality product/service
- Provides customer satisfaction
- Is innovative
- Supports local suppliers (where applicable)
- Has had and continues to have a positive impact upon the Bay St. George economy
- Has been a successful entrepreneur for a minimum of 5 years
Click HERE to download a nomination form.