Friday, Oct 11th, 2019
The nominee must be a member in good standing with the Bay St. George Chamber of Commerce – or any local area business
Any person may nominate an eligible business by completing the attached form.
The Board of Directors of the BSG Chamber of Commerce will appoint a Selection Committee to review nominations and to determine the award recipient. The decision of the selection committee is final.
The following criteria describe key factors which will be used to measure the accomplishment of the nominee:
- Excels in all areas of business and shows leadership within the Bay St. George region.
- Assumes the risk of a business venture
- Is motivated and growth oriented
- Is involved in community
- Takes pride in community
- Demonstrates good business ethics
- Provides a consistent, high quality product/service
- Provides customer satisfaction
- Is innovative
- Supports local suppliers (where applicable)
- Has had and continues to have a positive impact upon the Bay St. George economy
- Has been a successful entrepreneur for a minimum of 5 years
Click HERE to download a nomination form.
2001 – J.M Delaney
2002 – First Choice Vision Centre
2003 – First Choice Vision Centre
2004 – EFCO Enterprises Limited 2005 – N/A
2006 – Log Cabin INC Dhoon Lodge
2007 – Pottle Enterprises
2008 – Indian Head Co-op
2009 – Western College
2010 – Danny’s Bake Shop
2011 – Callahan’s contracting Ltd.
2012 – Pizza Delight
2013 – N/A
2014 – Eddy Service
2015 – Stephenville Decor Ltd.
2016 – Hometown Furniture
2017 – Kung and Roberts Chartered Accountants
2018 – Russell’s Funeral Home